kenneth elliott + rowe solicitors
kenneth elliott + rowe act for a wide variety of clients – individuals, small and medium sized businesses, local authorities, major property developers, national charities and national retail chains.
Our lawyers include members of the Property Litigation Association, Law Society Property Section, the Employment Lawyers Association, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, the Law Society Personal Injury Panel, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA No is 647165.
We are conveniently located in Eastern Road, close to the mainline railway station and other public transport links and with client off street parking.
For details of our client policies, including interest and customer satisfaction, please see our Policies page.
- residential conveyancing covering buying and selling houses and flats and all remortgage and transfer of equity work;
- corporate – acquisitions and sales including share sale and asset purchases;
- commercial property including development acquisitions and sales; planning agreements and business leases;
- personal injury for compensation claims, road accidents, ‘slip and trips’ and accidents at work;
- private client including wills, probate, inheritance tax planning and lasting powers of attorney;
- family department which deals with divorce, children and financial settlements.