Customer care, professional standards and excellent client service are all hallmarks of The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). The residential property department at kenneth elliott + rowe has been officially recognised as a member of the scheme.
What is the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)?
CQS is an independent quality mark for solicitors and has been designed with number of objectives including:
1. to provide reassurance about integrity and practice standards;
2. Creation of a trusted conveyancing community to deter fraud;
3. provide a more effective service for clients.
Entry into the CQS scheme requires firms to undergo a strict assessment and training as well as audits and annual reviews in order to continue to inspire confidence in clients and lenders.
The accreditation provides reassurance to clients that they have chosen the right firm to help them through the process of moving home.
Mark Sadler, Partner with responsibility for residential conveyancing says: “We have always championed the view that you can have a modern firm with traditional elements. All of this is now underpinned by The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme accrediation.”
Scheme Client Charter
What you can expect from us:
- When you contact us to discuss your sale and purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor;
- We will tell you what the costs will be;
- We will keep you informed of progress on your sale or purchase;
- We will work in line wiht the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
What areas of the country do you cover?
We specialise in dealing with matters in Havering (Romford, Hornchurch, Upminster, Harold Hill, Gidea Park and Harold Wood), Brentwood and Barking & Dagenham but we can cover any sale or purchase transaction in England and Wales.
What lenders do we work with?
We are on the panel of all the major lenders including Santander (Abbey National), Halifax / Bank of Scotland, Nationwide, HSBC including First Direct, Woolwich / Barclays, NatWest / RBS as well as a host of other lenders.
On Line Conveyancing Quote
To find out more about our quality conveyancing service and for a free conveyancing quote visit www.convey-quote.co.uk or call Mark Sadler on 01708 757575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org